Man's Estate

by Jon Cleary | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by lytteltonwitch of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 5/1/2009
Journal Entry 1 by lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, May 1, 2009
I enjoy reading Jon Cleary's books and have found that they are often hard to find so I intend to hang on to my copies. It is going into storage but if anything should happen to me while travelling my son will release this book as a bookcrossing book.

Journal Entry 2 by lytteltonwitch at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 11, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (7/11/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to a fellow bookcrosser as I have now decided that I won't keep this book.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 11, 2009
Lytteltonwitch dropped off a "few" more books that she hasn't had time to release.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Deans Bush (Riccarton Bush) in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, November 29, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (11/28/2009 UTC) at Deans Bush (Riccarton Bush) in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On a bench.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Journal Entry 5 by Flea23 from Rangiora, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, December 4, 2009
I had heard about Book Crossing and thought it sounded like a fantastic idea, so when I finally found a book on the ground I was thrilled. I am looking forward to reading this book and passing it on.

CAUGHT IN CHRISTCHURCH RICCARTON NEW ZEALAND