Glory Of Christmas

Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 5/5/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, May 05, 2009
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (7/6/2009 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy! to Bkind2books for Christmas in July RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Thanks for the 'Christmas in July' RABCK!

I really enjoy Max Lucado and look forward to reading this book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, December 26, 2010
Lovely book with passages from several inspirational Christian writers, including Max Lucado. Really conveys the true meaning of Christmas.

Please note the pages of this book are wrinkled (water damage?) but still readable.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Friday, February 11, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (2/15/2011 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Going into the "The" bookbox

Journal Entry 6 by 300dogs at Jackson, New Jersey USA on Saturday, June 11, 2011
Arrived in "The" bookbox. Will reserve for a wild release.

Journal Entry 7 by 300dogs at Little Free Libary in Old Bridge, New Jersey USA on Sunday, November 22, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (11/22/2020 UTC) at Little Free Libary in Old Bridge, New Jersey USA

This book is being added to the Little Free Library in the Rt 9 commuter parking lot. Happy travels and Happy Thanksgiving!!