corner corner God's Best for My Life

God's Best for My Life
by Lloyd John Ogilvie | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 5/13/2009

status (set by booklady331): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

No dust jacket; hardback

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, December 23, 2017

Spent the year reading a page a day and have been inspired by the writings of Lloyd John Ogilvie. This is part of a devotional ring and will be heading off to purple4 for 2018

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, December 23, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (12/31/2017 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA