Just Another Kid: Each Was a Child No One Could Reach! Until One Amazing Teacher Embraced Them All

by Torey L. Hayden | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Sterile of Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on 4/22/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Sterile from Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 22, 2009
To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome & I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing & by making an entry you will be helping keep this books unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....& don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me, STERILE, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm successfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 2 by Sterile at United Kingdom in Bookmooch.com, a bookmoocher -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/22/2009 UTC) at United Kingdom in Bookmooch.com, a bookmoocher -- Controlled Releases

Released to a member of Bookmooch. 2nd Class 23 April 2009