In Cold Blood

by Truman Capote | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by jeskawest of Long Beach, California USA on 4/20/2009
Journal Entry 1 by jeskawest from Long Beach, California USA on Monday, April 20, 2009
After seeing the movie Capote, I picked this book up used - it is a former library book.

Journal Entry 2 by jeskawest at Long Beach, California USA on Friday, February 13, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (2/13/2015 UTC) at Long Beach, California USA

I have had this book languishing on my shelves for too long without being read, so it is traveling to another bookcrosser as a RABCK to be enjoyed by them.

Journal Entry 3 by wingvaga-bondewing at Pregny-Chambésy, Genève Switzerland on Wednesday, March 04, 2015
Got the book today, thank you so much for sending it jeskawest! I read "Breakfast at Tiffany's" recently, so am really looking forward to another Capote novel.

Journal Entry 4 by wingvaga-bondewing at Pregny-Chambésy, Genève Switzerland on Monday, June 08, 2015
Finally read this classic, and really enjoyed Capote's style, seemingly simple, yet pulling you firmly into the story and the characters's lives.
A great novel, despite the journalistic claims.

Journal Entry 5 by wingvaga-bondewing at Pregny-Chambésy, Genève Switzerland on Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (6/11/2015 UTC) at Pregny-Chambésy, Genève Switzerland

Time for this book to resume its travels and meet Lubiette in Greece.

Journal Entry 6 by Lubiette at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Safe with me, thank you !

Journal Entry 7 by Lubiette at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Tuesday, September 22, 2015
A gripping non-fiction novel, suspenful from beginning to end. An amazing style of writing too. A book I will recommend.

Journal Entry 8 by Lubiette at Στρατόπεδο in Dydimoticho, Evros Greece on Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (7/25/2018 UTC) at Στρατόπεδο in Dydimoticho, Evros Greece

My son read and released it in the compound where he is doing his military service (plenty of time for reading there). He really liked it.
To the next reader : enjoy and please keep it moving !