Scarlet Feather

by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingnamasteindianwing of Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on 4/18/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingnamasteindianwing from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, April 18, 2009
Thank you for picking up this book & I hope you enjoy it. You have not only
found yourself a book, but a whole community of book-lovers dedicated to
sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you will make a journal entry letting me know that this book has
found a good home with you. You can do this anonymously if you wish. When
you finish the book, please visit here again and share what you thought
about the book.

Feel free to read and keep the book, or pass it on to a friend, or even set
it free 'in the wild' for someone else to find like you did.

If you register you will be alerted by email each time someone makes
another journal entry. It's completely confidential (you're known only by
your screen name and no-one is ever given your email address), totally
free, and spam-free.

If you do decide to join BookCrossing, please tell them that cat207 sent
you.

I hope you enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Released 10 yrs ago (4/18/2009 UTC) at Namaste On King Indian Restaurant OBCZ in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Released at the Namaste On King Indian Restaurant OBCZ
225 King Street Melbourne.
In the takeaway section just inside the main doors.

Journal Entry 3 by winglmn60wing from Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Saturday, April 18, 2009
And picked up at the OBCZ in Carlton North!!! Wonder how that happened!?

And this one is headed off to the OBCZ in Altona North! What a well-travelled book this one will be!

Journal Entry 4 by happypeacock from Reservoir, Victoria Australia on Sunday, April 19, 2009
picked up from Namaste on King in Melbourne and taken to the OBCZ at Cafe Benissimo, 727 Nicholson St, Carlton North.

Released 10 yrs ago (4/25/2009 UTC) at Seagulls Laundry Service, Ferguson Street in Williamstown, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, lmn60, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!