Friend of the Devil

by Peter Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by jorja89 of Gosford, New South Wales Australia on 4/18/2009
Journal Entry 1 by jorja89 from Gosford, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, July 22, 2010
[A pre-numbered label was used to register this book. No additional comment provided.]

Journal Entry 2 by sbutler25 from Kincumber, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, July 22, 2010
Got back to work after a week off and all these wonderful books were waiting for me to take them home :)

Released 8 yrs ago (11/24/2010 UTC) at Emergency Operations Centre, Woy Woy Road in Kariong, New South Wales Australia

Excellent read, couldn't put it down. Now releasing for someone else to enjoy :)

In the OBCZ bookcase in the kitchen...

Journal Entry 4 by AnonymousFriend at Kariong, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Another thriller!

Journal Entry 5 by AnonymousFriend at Gosford, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, November 22, 2014
My first Robinson and I enjoyed it. The only criticism is that it flicked from one investigation to the other too often. Especially early in the book, it would be easier to follow them both if they came in bigger chunks. I'm now sorry I did not watch the TV series of DCI Banks on ABC recently, but I'm sure they will appear again.

Released 4 yrs ago (12/11/2014 UTC) at Pyrmont Community Centre Book Exchange in Pyrmont, New South Wales Australia

Release #246 for 2014 ...