The Birth of Venus: A Novel

by Sarah Dunant | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingvalpetewing of Walnut Creek, California USA on 4/16/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingvalpetewing from Walnut Creek, California USA on Thursday, April 16, 2009
Haven't read this one.

Journal Entry 2 by wingvalpetewing at Walnut Creek, California USA on Thursday, April 16, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/17/2009 UTC) at Walnut Creek, California USA

Sending it to Oliviapoolside as a RABCK to fulfill her wishlist!

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBooksandMusicwing from Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, April 26, 2009
Thanks so much for your kindness in sending this book to me. I am looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBooksandMusicwing from Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, May 19, 2009
I just read The Agony and The Ecstasy last month so I was very familiar with the setting which is Florence, Italy in 1494 - 1498, mostly. I recognized all the historical figures of the time and much of the art. I enjoyed that part. I enjoyed the relationships in the fictional story until the end. I thought the ending (Part IV) was ridiculous. The book up until that point was good, not amazing, but good.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Friday, May 22, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/22/2009 UTC) at Seattle, Washington USA

Sent it to krl112 in New Jersey

Journal Entry 6 by krl112 from Hawthorne, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Wow! I was so excited to receive this wishlist book today from oliviapoolside!! Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to reading this book!!