Great Answers to Tough Interview Questions

by Martin John Yate | Reference | This book has not been rated.
Registered by aetm of Austin, Texas USA on 7/5/2009
Journal Entry 1 by aetm from Austin, Texas USA on Sunday, July 05, 2009
From Trinity annual book sale in Dublin this year.
What I expect this to contain is answers to all the tough ones - where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your greatest strengths? How would your work colleagues describe you? etc etc.
I really could find use for this for the next job interviews...

Journal Entry 2 by aetm at Cork, Co. Cork Ireland on Monday, November 23, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (11/23/2009 UTC) at Cork, Co. Cork Ireland

For LadySuse for releasing in an appropriate way for this book :)

Safe journey little book - I hope you'll make many new friends on your travels!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 3 by LadySuse at Fitzgerard Park in Cork, Co. Cork Ireland on Friday, March 26, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (3/26/2010 UTC) at Fitzgerard Park in Cork, Co. Cork Ireland

Released in Fitzgerald Park on a bench by the pond/lake.

Have fun reading and releasing the book into the wild again.
We are looking forward to reading an entry in the bookcrossing journal. Thanks.