The Judas Testament

by Daniel Easterman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 058621089x Global Overview for this book
Registered by dancermum of Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on 4/12/2009
Journal Entry 1 by dancermum from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, April 12, 2009
An ancient scroll is discovered in Moscow. It contains the radical thoughts and beliefs of Jesus written in his own hand. When such a script will cause desperation and panic within the Vatican, what should be done with such a discovery?

Released 10 yrs ago (4/13/2009 UTC) at Wellington Institute of Technology Library in Petone, Wellington Province New Zealand

Hello Dear Reader,
I’m a very special book – you see I’m travelling around the world meeting new friends and I hope I’ve met another friend in you.
You've found your way into the BookCrossing website - congratulations.
Please make a quick journal entry to say that you’ve found me, discover where I’ve been, who’s read me and let them know I am safe in your hands.
Then READ ME, make an entry about what you thought of me, then RELEASE ME – pass me on to someone else who will enjoy me. You can then post a release note on the site so you can continue the record of the journey that I take and the lives that I touch forever more!
You were referred by Dancermum. Welcome to the BookCrossing world.

Journal Entry 3 by Saffron2000 on Saturday, June 13, 2009
Decided to liberate a couple of books from the Weltec shelf.

Journal Entry 4 by Saffron2000 at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 18, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (6/18/2009 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Popped it in the post today - should be there in about 3 weeks?

Journal Entry 5 by fflloorr from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Thursday, November 05, 2009
Thanks Saffron for the book. I'm sorry for the delay doing the JE.
Thank you!