The Good Girl's Guide to Murder:

by Susan McBride | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by llama-mama205 of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 4/8/2009
Journal Entry 1 by llama-mama205 from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Library sale rescue.

Journal Entry 2 by llama-mama205 at Pittsboro, North Carolina USA on Monday, July 01, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (7/2/2013 UTC) at Pittsboro, North Carolina USA

JUMP!...into JennyC1230's mystery bookbox it goes!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, July 06, 2013
This came home in my Mystery Bookbox. I'm planning to read this one before it travels again. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, August 29, 2013
Book #2 in the Debutante Dropout Mystery series: Website designer and high society rebel Andrea Kendricks would never have gotten involved with ego-in-pumps life-style hostess Marilee Mabry if it weren't for the underhanded machinations of Andy's upper crust mama. But thanks to Mother Cissy, Andy's donning designer duds to attend a launch party at the intolerable domestic diva's new Dallas TV studio -- and she's on hand to witness the celebration site go up in flames! Then a body turns up in the rubble, the victim, apparently, of some very foul play. Even though iron-willed Cissy isn't about to let her social calendar be upset by a little inconvenience like murder, her sometime-sleuthing daughter's got a more pressing engagement -- namely, hunting down a killer. But there are more than a few nasty messes tucked away in the Mabry closet -- and a craven assassin who has the Big D elite quaking in their cowboy boots may soon be burying Andy in hers!

My Review: This was a good one. I like this series. I don't know much about being a wealthy debutante, but it's still a fun story. I love the characters.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 23, 2014
This is reserved for Booklady331's ABC Virtual Bookbox.

Released 7 yrs ago (1/28/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Booklady331 from the ABC Virtual Bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, February 08, 2014
The book arrived today. thank you for sharing it with me. I will pass it along after I read it.

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, November 03, 2016
A fun little read. I just might find the first one in the series to read. I too like the characters and I felt the whole relationship between Andy and her mother was probably realistic. I did enjoy some of the humor that was hidden in the book.

Enjoy! KTM book for For The "THE" Release Challenge 2016