RAVE 闇の世界の幕開け!!レイヴの光がドリューに屈す!? (プラチナコミックス)

by 真島 ヒロ | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingGhaneschawing of Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on 4/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingGhaneschawing from Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on Thursday, April 2, 2009
Hello! Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide it will travel and how its readers like it. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know it's found a new reader.

Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend, leave it back on the shelf or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingGhaneschawing at High Street Cafe in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, April 18, 2009

Released 14 yrs ago (4/18/2009 UTC) at High Street Cafe in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

for the Brunch in the Coffee Club

Journal Entry 3 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Was given to me at the farewell brunch, even though I don't read Japanese it looks interesting so I will look at the pictures and pass it on

Journal Entry 4 by earok from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Sunday, May 31, 2009
Obviously I can't read this, but I know someone who will be able to so I'll pass it on.