Where Cats Sleep

by Liz Ross | Entertainment | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wombles of Caboolture, Queensland Australia on 4/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Thursday, April 02, 2009
For release during the Christchurch convention...

Journal Entry 2 by wombles at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, April 18, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/16/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to Futurecat..

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, April 30, 2009
Cute, and very true (though it doesn't include my favourite spot where cats sleep - on the blade of a chainsaw. Ming's previous owner told me the story of the time she had a chainsaw sitting on the floor of her lounge (don't ask), and came in one morning to find Ming asleep on the floor with his neck draped across the saw edge! I so wish she'd thought to take a photo...)

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, May 02, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/1/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to Lytteltonwitch for her new Bookcrossing Geocache, which I thought should be started off right, with a few good cat books.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 5 by MuddledUpMolly at Christchurch, -- Geocaches -- New Zealand on Monday, August 15, 2011
I found this cute book in a geocache last year.Very cute and very appropriate as I just love my cat!I will be releasing this book along with some of my own in the near future.Thanks to this cute book I have been introduced to Book Crossing and I love it!