Irish Girls Are Back in Town

Registered by annenz of Greymouth, West Coast New Zealand on 4/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by annenz from Greymouth, West Coast New Zealand on Thursday, April 02, 2009
Lots of great stories in here!

Journal Entry 2 by annenz from Greymouth, West Coast New Zealand on Monday, April 13, 2009
Off to the NZ Bookcrossing convention I go!!

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, April 19, 2009
Picked up in a cafe in Greymouth we visited with the Greymouth bookcrossers on our brief stop during the Tranzalpine trip.

I'm not sure whether I'll read it or just pass it on to someone else. (I only picked it up because I wanted to catch a book in Greymouth :-))

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, May 02, 2009
What is it about Ireland that they produce so many chick-lit authors? I mean, it's a small country, pretty much the same size as NZ, yet they seem to have hundreds of authors writing chick-lit - as far as I can tell, about every second woman in Ireland must be a published author by now!

Anyway, as you may have gathered, this book is filled with a large number of those authors. Chick-lit isn't really my thing, but it was an ok book to read on a lazy day when I didn't want to engage my brain with anything more weighty.

v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/12/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to another bookcrosser at tonight's meetup.

v

Journal Entry 6 by erinsgreenshore from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Given to me by Futurecat at last nights monthly bookcrossing meeting at Cafe Bleu in Christchurch. Not really into chick lit either but have to read it since it is Irish authors... and I am "erinsgreenshore"!!! Will put it on my 'to be read' shelf.... with the many others I have acquired thanks to the Bookcrossing Convention!!!