Carry Me Down

by Maria Hyland | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 9781841959061 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Safrolistics of Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on 4/1/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Received this book via bookmooch.com

Released 12 yrs ago (5/3/2009 UTC) at Windmill pub, Spon Street in Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom

To be released at the next Coventry Bookcrossing meetup on Tuesday night at the Windmill pub.

Journal Entry 3 by AliceF from Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Picked up at the monthly bccov meet at The Old Windmill Inn in Coventry.

Journal Entry 4 by AliceF from Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, March 27, 2010
Strange... I struggled to enjoy the story, but I couldn't stop reading it! And afterwards, looking back, something about it had stuck to me. Powerful, creeping stuff.

Journal Entry 5 by AliceF at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, March 27, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (3/27/2010 UTC) at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by arturogrande from Coalville, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 3, 2010
Very kindly sent to me by AliceF as part of a surprise bookring. Thnak you very much!