Change of Heart

by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingReetPetitewing of Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 3/31/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingReetPetitewing from Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Product Description
June's first husband was killed in a car crash. Against all the odds, her daughter was uninjured and, in another miracle, June found love again with the policeman who rescued them. Six years on they are a happy family, June pregnant with their own child.
But now June's second daughter is dying without the new heart she so urgently needs. And her first daughter, along with her husband, is dead, killed by Shay Bourne, an itinerant workman they welcomed into their home. The crime was so heinous that Shay has been given the death penalty for the first time in 69 years in New Hampshire. Shay is going to die, and he is looking for redemption. He wants to give June's daughter his heart . . .

Journal Entry 2 by wingReetPetitewing at Lisbon, RABCK to My birthday buddy -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, April 02, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/2/2009 UTC) at Lisbon, RABCK to My birthday buddy -- Controlled Releases

Happy Birthday!

Journal Entry 3 by Di78 from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Thursday, April 09, 2009
It arrived!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot for the book and for all the effort you had.
Loved it!

PS - I'm going away for the weekend and will start reading it straight away. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by Di78 at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Saturday, March 12, 2011
Finally I finished this book!
Liked it very much, Jodi Picoult is always a surprise.