Love in the Time of Cholera (Oprah's Book Club)

by Gabriel Garcia Marques | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by SeeLifeMarvels of Pensacola, Florida USA on 3/30/2009
Journal Entry 1 by SeeLifeMarvels from Pensacola, Florida USA on Monday, March 30, 2009
Thrift store find.

Journal Entry 2 by SeeLifeMarvels from Pensacola, Florida USA on Monday, June 15, 2009
Hear this was good. Started reading 3 nights ago and it still hasn't grabbed me yet. I hope I'll write another entry that's a little more enthusiastic than this one.

Journal Entry 3 by SeeLifeMarvels from Pensacola, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Ok, tried again last night. It literally put me to sleep. Maybe I should keep it on the nightstand for the nights when I really need to go to sleep.

Journal Entry 4 by SeeLifeMarvels from Pensacola, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I've given up at page 142. Spent a good portion of Saturday TRYING to enjoy this book and it's just not working. Why read something if it's a struggle?

I really wanted to like this book. A love story that spans more than 50 years. The setting a part of the world that is exotic. It just didn't work for me.

Released 8 yrs ago (8/15/2011 UTC) at NAS Pensacola Portside Gym/Movie Complex in Pensacola, Florida USA

On the bench outside.

Hello!
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it.

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, SeeLifeMarvels, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey.

Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!