10 Short Stories You *Must* Read This Year

by Various | Other |
Registered by Mozette of Logan City, Queensland Australia on 9/16/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Mozette from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, September 16, 2009
This was a free book that I received when I bought 'The Graveyard Book'... not a bad deal. Buy one; get one free. I look forward to reading this one when I get the time.

Journal Entry 2 by Loey at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, September 11, 2011
I was lent this little book by Mozette to read while I was waiting at the hospital with my brother during his follow up visits.
I am thoroughly enjoying reading this book.
The stories are different & interesting.

Journal Entry 3 by Loey at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Saturday, October 8, 2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The 10 short stories in this book are so well written. I enjoyed them all - each one so different from the other. It is good to read when you have limited time & can't concentrate on a big novel. I will return this to Mozette as she hasn't read it as yet.

Journal Entry 4 by CavyNomes at Wentworth Falls, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Received on 20/11/2020 from Mozette as part of a random bookbag giveaway.