The Touch of Twilight (Zodiac 3)

by Vicki Pettersson | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Mozette of Logan City, Queensland Australia on 10/16/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Mozette from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Friday, October 16, 2009
I picked this one up in Sam's Warehouse along with 5 other books; however, I returned the other 5 and kept this one. And I'm glad I did. Now, I can register it and see what it's like.

Journal Entry 2 by Mozette at Slacks Creek, Queensland Australia on Sunday, November 29, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (11/29/2009 UTC) at Slacks Creek, Queensland Australia

This book is a third of a series; and seeing I read books like these from beginning to end, I'd rather somebody else have this one instead of me. It's only going to gather dust on my bookshelf otherwise.

So, when Loey was looking for a book for one of the BCer's over in Denmark, I had a look around and found this one jumped out at me.... perfect for somebody whose Wish List is full of vampire and witch books! And it's nice and light to post too! Happy travels little book. I hope your next owner is happy with you.:)

Journal Entry 3 by Loey from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, December 09, 2009
I received this book from Mozette. She kindly released to me to post to Dittel in Denmark as part of a RABCK by ApoloniaX.

Journal Entry 4 by Loey at Springwood, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (12/9/2009 UTC) at Springwood, Queensland Australia

This book was sent to Dittel in Denmark as part of the Fridge Magnet and Book Exchange organised by Apoloniax. I'm sure she will enjoy this book.

Journal Entry 5 by DitteL from Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Wednesday, December 09, 2009
Thank you very much. This look just like my sort of book. Also thank you for the beautiful magnet - it looks realy nice on my fridge. Last but not least thanks for the Christmas Card which now decorates my fridge together with the magnet.

Journal Entry 6 by DitteL at Herlev bibliotek - bogbyttedag in Herlev, København Amt Denmark on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (3/16/2014 UTC) at Herlev bibliotek - bogbyttedag in Herlev, København Amt Denmark

As my family has grown and I know longer have the time or space for as many books as I used to, this lovely book is continuing its journey. Hopefully, it will find a new owner who will have the time to enjoy it.
Safe journey little book