Kitty and the Midnight Hour

by Carrie Vaughn | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Chucklesthescot of Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on 3/28/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Chucklesthescot from Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, March 28, 2009
Kitty is a late night DJ who also happens to be a werewolf, and her show caters to the supernatural client. The show is a success but Kitty needs help herself-chased by a werewolf hunter and homicidal undead folks...

Journal Entry 2 by Chucklesthescot at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (9/3/2009 UTC) at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom

This book is going to the lovely Bkind2books as a trade. Thank you LOADS for the great package you sent me! xx

Journal Entry 3 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, September 12, 2009
Ooh - I love coming home and finding a package in the post. Thanks so much, Chuckles, for the trade and I love the bookmarks and postcards with pictures of your lovely country. Perhaps if I win the lottery, I'll be able to afford a proper overseas vacation - my aunt and my dad's wife have both gone to Scotland in the past few years and had nothing but good things to say about their trip.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, May 25, 2010
This is definitely better-than-average werewolf story. Kitty was turned werewolf about 3 years before the story begins and she is low in the pack hierarchy. She inadvertently begins a weekly talk show about the supernatural community called The Midnight Hour. This attracts a lot of attention, not all of it good. I was really surprised by the ending - this author took the story in a direction I did not expect. I will definitely be on the lookout for the next in this series.

Giving to a friend at work - then will make available

Journal Entry 5 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, June 27, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (6/27/2020 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Sending as RABCK - please enjoy or release! All I ask is that you please journal along the way...

Coming your way in 2 boxes (sorry I did not have a box to fit these)

Journal Entry 6 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, July 02, 2020
Received from Bkind2books. Thanks so much!

#1 book in the Kitty Norville series