Kiss at Your Own Risk

by Stephanie Rowe | Romance |
ISBN: 140224195X Global Overview for this book
Registered by terra57 of Hopedale, Massachusetts USA on 3/28/2009
Journal Entry 1 by terra57 from Hopedale, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Will be going off to BooksnBeer after the new year for the Book Obsessed December Puf Swap

Journal Entry 2 by BooksnBeer at Annandale, Virginia USA on Tuesday, March 08, 2011
ummm.... this one looks like it has an interesting twist - black widow.

Journal Entry 3 by elsi at Sanger, Texas USA on Tuesday, November 01, 2011
I *finally* got to open the box and see what BooksnBeer had sent for the Secret Spook exchange. Thanks for sending this book.

Journal Entry 4 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012
Received in the mail today. I know mom will love this one. Just hope I will have time to read it before it is time to send out another paranormal book box later this summer.

Journal Entry 5 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012
He needed a killer woman...Blaine Underhill is one lucky man after having recently escaped a century and a half of imprisonment at the hands of an evil witch. Now he's determined to save his still-enslaved friend, but in order to do so, he'll need the help of one of the world's most lethal women.

She was drop dead gorgeous, literally...Trinity Harpswell is sick and tired of being a Black Widow. Having managed to go three years without accidentally killing anyone she loves, she's one short week away from freeing herself from this killer curse forever. When Blaine tracks her down and convinces her to help him, little does Trinity know that the next seven days are going to be murder!

Journal Entry 6 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Thursday, August 07, 2014
Sending to Jenny who selected it from Perryfran's Horror/SciFi/Fantasy/Paranormal VBB

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Thanks for sending this to me from Perryfran's Horror/SciFi/Fantasy/Paranormal VBB.

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, June 12, 2015
Book #1 in the Soulfire series - My Review: This is a great read. A lot of action, interesting characters, romance, adventure and humor.

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, December 10, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (12/10/2015 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf when picking up chicken salad and cheddar bagels for family. Enjoy the book!