A Table by the Window

by Lawana Blackwell | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by princess-peapod of San Luis Obispo, California USA on 3/27/2009
Journal Entry 1 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Friday, March 27, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing.
If this is your first visit to our site...welcome! I'm sure you'll find it fun!
All over the world people are following the journey of their books through BookCrossing, by making an entry you will be helping keep this book's unique history up-to-date.

part of my effort to register all of the books in my TBR shelf

"Second hand books are wild books, homeless books; they have come together in vast flocks of variegated feather, and have a charm which the domesticated volumes of the library lack." --Virginia Woolf

Journal Entry 2 by princess-peapod at San Luis Obispo, California USA on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (10/27/2011 UTC) at San Luis Obispo, California USA

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!

I had this on my shelf forever and finally got around to reading it this week. Some of the characters did not seem fully developed to me, but I liked the basic plot of this one...sending some fun books off to a friend & fellow bookcrosser for a Halloween/Thanksgiving suprise, enjoy the reads!

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, November 02, 2011
Thanks so much for the big old box of books! I really appreciate it. This one looks good. I'm going to read this and then pass it on. Thanks for thinking of me!

Book Description: Having survived a tumultuous childhood, Carley has fashioned an orderly life for herself in San Francisco. Then a private investigator brings her news of a large inheritance--and a house in Tallulah, Mississippi, from a grandmother she can barely remember. Carley visits Tallulah and the serenity of small-town living charms her into staying and opening a bistro there. But Carley finds more than she bargained for in Tallulah: along with faith, self-worth, romance…a murder mystery that threatens her newfound happiness.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 06, 2017
I haven't read this book, but I'm trying to shrink Mt. TBR, so I'm making this book available.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Putting into the 18th round of Bookstogive's General Literature VBB.