Unknown Pleasures

by Jason Cowley | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0571205313 Global Overview for this book
Registered by kerbam1421 of Halethorpe, Maryland USA on 3/24/2009
Journal Entry 1 by kerbam1421 from Halethorpe, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Picked this up today at Daedalus Books in Columbia, MD

Journal Entry 2 by kerbam1421 at Halethorpe, Maryland USA on Friday, February 17, 2012
No idea what was going on in this book. It picked up for a while but left me very disappointed. I'll be wild releasing this on the train home tonight. Maybe someone else will enjoy it....

Journal Entry 3 by kerbam1421 at On the MARC train in New Carrollton, Maryland USA on Friday, February 17, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (2/17/2012 UTC) at On the MARC train in New Carrollton, Maryland USA

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it doesn't cost anything to join!)—and if you do, please consider using me, kerbam1421, as the member who referred you. If you prefer, you can remain anonymous.
Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this books' journey. You can post now saying that you’ve found the book. Then after you’ve read it, come back here; tell us your opinion of the book if you’d like; and let us know when and where the book is going next. Again, welcome, happy reading, and happy BookCrossing!

If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up this book!! Enjoy!!