Troilus and Cressida (Wordsworth Classics)

by Wiliam Shakespeare | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by marsala of - Ergens in de provincie, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 3/21/2009
Journal Entry 1 by marsala from - Ergens in de provincie, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Saturday, March 21, 2009
Hi and Welcome to Bookcrossing!

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous if you like. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, Marsala, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by marsala at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (11/17/2009 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by bettyspaghetty from Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Thursday, November 19, 2009
Found this one in my mailbox today, thank you so much Marsala!
Also loved the cute hippo postcard! :)

Journal Entry 4 by bettyspaghetty at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, September 08, 2018
I tried reading this, but go too confused with all the different characters, so I'm letting it go. Hopefully on it's way to a real Shakespeare fan.

Journal Entry 5 by bettyspaghetty at OBCZBagelsBooks in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, September 08, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (9/8/2018 UTC) at OBCZBagelsBooks in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

Left it in the bookcase.