The Husband

by Dean Koontz | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by davjanke of Clover, South Carolina USA on 3/20/2009
Journal Entry 1 by davjanke from Clover, South Carolina USA on Friday, March 20, 2009
available

Journal Entry 2 by ciloma on Thursday, March 26, 2009
This one came in the mail today. THANX A BUNCH!!

Journal Entry 3 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Friday, August 10, 2012
Quite the story - I see why Koontz is so popular.

Journal Entry 4 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (8/5/2013 UTC) at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA

On its way to San Diego!

Journal Entry 5 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Saturday, August 10, 2013
It was a surprise to receive my mail today and find this book, along with the one I had requested in a trade. Thank you so much for your generosity!

mass market paperback

Journal Entry 6 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Not usually a Dean Koontz fan, but this one got my attention. Mitch Rafferty, owner of a small landscaping business, receives a phone call from someone claiming to have kidnapped his wife Holly. The caller demands that Mitch pay two million dollars or Holly will be killed, and if he informs the police, Holly will be tortured and left to die.

Journal Entry 7 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/6/2019 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

I'm sending this RABCK to ResQgeek in Virginia in a box of books I offered in the forum.

Journal Entry 8 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Arrived in the mail yesterday. Last weekend I acquired a *huge* collection of books to register and release, so I think I'll pass this along at the next BC-in-DC meeting this coming Sunday.

Journal Entry 9 by wingResQgeekwing at BC-in-DC, Meeting -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/17/2019 UTC) at BC-in-DC, Meeting -- Controlled Releases

This book will be available at today's BC-in-DC meeting.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 10 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 17, 2019
This was leftover at the end of today's meetup in Alexandria, VA. I read another copy of this years ago and this is what I had to say then:

---
I have remarkably little to say about this one. As it says on the cover, this is about a gardener who gets a phonecall from his wife's kidnappers, demanding two million dollars in sixty hours. It's got a lot of good suspense, though the ending is so tidy as to be unbelievable. I like Koontz, but I'm glad I only paid a dollar for this one.
---

I hope to continue its journey soon.