Friend of the Devil

by Peter Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Fellraven of Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on 3/16/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Fellraven from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Monday, March 16, 2009
Bought months ago from a charity shop and read recently.

Journal Entry 2 by kitten99 at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2010
I've had this book for a while, but the BC system appears to have lost the original 'catch' journal entry I made. Can't remember how it came into my posession, but I suspect it was either part of a NSS parcel or from a bookbox.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this book, it's definitely opened my eyes to another crime writer - my favourite genre!

Journal Entry 3 by kitten99 at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2010
I've had this book in my posession for a while, but the system appears to have lost the 'catch' journal entry I originally made. I can't remember how it came to be in my posession - possibly out of the crime and thrillers bookbox?

Anyway, I really enjoyed this book, and will definitely look out for more by the same author.

Journal Entry 4 by kitten99 at Durham, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (6/24/2010 UTC) at Durham, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posted as a sweepstake book. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by jalna at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Many thanks for this contribution to the drive to raise awareness of BookCrossing in Wrexham. I will be releasing it soon: I do hope it will be caught and journalled.

(If I hadn't been so determined to keep Mt TBR down to manageable proportions I'd have been very tempted to read this before releasing it as it looks good!)

Journal Entry 6 by jalna at Lord Street in Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, July 12, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (7/12/2010 UTC) at Lord Street in Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom

Left in a telephone box next to the RBS.