Snow Flower and the Secret Fan: A Novel

by Lisa See | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingDove-i-Libriwing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 3/15/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingDove-i-Libriwing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, March 15, 2009
Found on a sharing shelf, brought home to label and register and send it on its way! Sent a PM to MaryZee who had this on their wish list. Awaiting reply.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at RABCK, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (3/19/2009 UTC) at RABCK, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES: A RABCK on its way via media mail to MaryZee in Maryland! happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 26, 2009
Thanks so much, DoveiLibri! I read Wild Swans last year and really enjoyed it. I wanted to read more about China, and I've heard this book is very good. I'll give it a good home, while it awaits its turn ;)

Journal Entry 4 by wing6of8wing at Westminster, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 05, 2018
Sadly, MaryZee passed suddenly in September 2012. MaryZee's daughter is now ready to rehome her mom's books and I was willing to collect and redistribute them to keep her literary legacy alive.

I read this book a year or so back and bawled my eyes out (that is a positive review, btw). When I picked up the book, a lovely photo of the Dove-i-libri family fell out. I will put it back in for the next person.

Journal Entry 5 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, June 19, 2018
I am honored to be one those entrusted with some of MaryZee's books to release to the world. MaryZee was an incredible evangelist for BookCrossing, and I find comfort in thinking that we were friends. She is greatly missed.

Journal Entry 6 by ResQgeek at Wheaton, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (7/21/2018 UTC) at Wheaton, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the monthly BC-in-DC meeting.

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018
Caught! Thanks for the book, ResQGeek!