Thanks for the Memories

by Cecelia Ahern | Women's Fiction |
Registered by flyingkiwi of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 3/14/2009
Journal Entry 1 by flyingkiwi from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, March 14, 2009

Journal Entry 2 by flyingkiwi at - Ergens in het centrum in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, March 14, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/14/2009 UTC) at - Ergens in het centrum in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Journal Entry 3 by wingoehoeboeroewing from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, March 14, 2009
my first wild catch! I found it at 'haarlemmerdijk' where it was waiting, together with another book, on the lap of a doll. Good place, i think i'll release a book there also. I won't read it myself because of the mtbr, but i think it's a good book. It's going to travel further soon!

Journal Entry 4 by wingoehoeboeroewing at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, March 15, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/14/2009 UTC) at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

bij phoenix-flight in de brievenbus gegooid. Zij zorgt ervoor dat het bij joanazinha terechtkomt.

Journal Entry 5 by wingJoanazinhawing from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, March 21, 2009
Thanks ladies! I've read PS, I love you by this author and loved it, so I'm looking forward to reading this book.