Most Loving Mere Folly

by Edith Pargeter / Ellis Peters | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winglukutuoliwing of Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 3/12/2009
Journal Entry 1 by winglukutuoliwing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Thursday, March 12, 2009
From the book exchange shelf of our main library Metso for BC-purposes.

Journal Entry 2 by winglukutuoliwing at by Post, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 23, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (3/23/2009 UTC) at by Post, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Someone wished for this book in my draw recently. The book will travel as a surprise-RABCK by mail...
Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by Annelis from Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, March 25, 2009
It was a nice surprise on sunny day to get a book by post. The parcel was waiting beside my computer when I got home from work late in the evening. Thank you, Lukutuoli for the RABCK!

Journal Entry 4 by Annelis at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, September 10, 2010
I thought this book to be a common cozy detective novel. But it was not quite like it. Well, there appears a dead body before before too long, but was he murdered? This is as well a love story as a detective novel. The book was not a quick read at all.
I got curious. I must soon read some other novel by Edith Pargeter.
I rather like her Brother Cadfael stories written under the name of Ellis Peters.

Thank you for the book, Lukutuoli. A new reader is waiting already.

This is my #71 (100) in "REDUCE MOUNT TBR 2010" Challenge arranged by DoveiLibri.
---

This is my # 13 in
"KEEP THEM MOVING 2011" Challenge arranged by Booklady331.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, January 11, 2011
This looks like an interesting book, thank you very much! I picked it from the mystery xcerpts envelope circling Finland because of the location (very hard to resist things related to London :D) and was pleasantly surprised.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, December 16, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (12/16/2016 UTC) at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Surprise RABCK to another bookcrosser. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Monday, December 19, 2016
Thank you for this book! I've liked the books under the name of Ellis Peters so I'm pretty sure I will like this one too!:)