The Outlaws of Mesquite

by Louis L'Amour | Westerns | This book has not been rated.
Registered by karjim of Skyros, Evia Greece on 3/10/2009
Journal Entry 1 by karjim from Skyros, Evia Greece on Tuesday, March 10, 2009
To be released in Barcelona Spain.

Journal Entry 2 by karjim at somewhere in the city in Barcelona, Cataluna Spain on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/17/2009 UTC) at somewhere in the city in Barcelona, Cataluna Spain

Outlaws in the title a man with a gun on the cover...

I left the book in a window between two heavy steel doors in Poble Espanyol {Spanish Village}

Released for the
The Greek Prisonbreak Challenge – Let the books fly free - 2/28/2009 – 3/18/2009 organized by strangeemily and myself

~~~~~ FOR THE NEXT READER ~~~~~
Welcome to BookCrossing!
Write if you want a short entry about how and where you found this book. You don’t have to register to this site to do so, you can remain anonymous.
Read the book if you wish and then help it continue its trip by leaving it in a public place (a bench, a coffee-shop table, a phone booth etc) for someone to find it the same way you did. You may even give it to a friend to read!

You may find us Greek at BookCrossers Greek Forum of this site.

To leave a comment (and let me know you found the book) write (on the top left “Enter BCID”) the code number you will find on the label inside the book and click “Go”

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Χολαργός, Attica Greece on Thursday, March 21, 2019
i found the book on a spring sunny day in front of a garden in holargos-greece. I will let the book travel again in Halandri- athens .