Defending Angels

by Mary Stanton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eicuthbertson of Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on 3/10/2009
Journal Entry 1 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Publisher's description:

With a long list of ethereal clients who need her help, Savannah lawyer Brianna Winston Beaufort’s career choice is beginning to haunt her…

An already dead businessman needs Bree’s help to find his murderer and prove his innocence against the charge of greed, which comes from the mightiest hand of the law, the Celestial Court. And the verdict in this case could put Bree’s life on the line—as well as her client’s afterlife.

- the first 'Beaufort & Company' mysteries

Not as good to my way of thinking as the Harper Connelly series by Charlaine Harris - those are my favourite in this line - spooky but satisfying and usually 'thoughtful', however, Quite like the Sookie Stackhouse series. Will watch for more

Journal Entry 2 by eicuthbertson at Rhizome Cafe in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/9/2009 UTC) at Rhizome Cafe in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Releasing at the Lower Mainland Bookcrossing March Meetup
Come & join us!

When:Tuesday, March 10, 2009 7:00 PM

Where:
Rhizome Cafe
317 East Broadway
Vancouver BC

Journal Entry 3 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Picked up at the meet-up tonight. Should be good.

Journal Entry 4 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, May 01, 2009
This was good. Would like to read more by this author.

Journal Entry 5 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 09, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (4/9/2010 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

This is now on its way to elsi who chose it out of the First Page VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by elsi from Sanger, Texas USA on Friday, April 23, 2010
I had no idea what book I'd receive from this "first page" VBB, but I'm thrilled with the description of this book. I know I'm going to really enjoy reading it. And thanks for including a couple of extra books as RABCK. It's much appreciated.

Journal Entry 7 by elsi at Sanger, Texas USA on Thursday, October 21, 2010
Delightful! And, it was so much fun to read knowing that the second and third in the series were sitting here ready to go. I read straight through all three books in 3 days time. (It didn't hurt that I was participating in Dewey's 24-hour Read-a-Thon for part of that time.) Here's hoping that the author will bring us more stories of Bree and her gang.

Journal Entry 8 by elsi at SFF VBB, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 21, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (10/21/2010 UTC) at SFF VBB, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases

Mailed to wss4 who selected it from the SFF VBB at BookObsessed. Delivery Confirmation #03093220000229700713

Journal Entry 9 by wss4 at Branford, Florida USA on Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Very much looking forward to this series. Thanks so much for sending!!