Point Blank (FBI Thriller)

by Catherine Coulter | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shemchin of Plano, Texas USA on 3/9/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Monday, March 09, 2009
One of my favorite authors

Journal Entry 2 by Shemchin at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Monday, March 09, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (3/10/2009 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

RABCK to whiskeyjane for the "chocolate, tea & book RABCK"

Journal Entry 3 by wingwhiskeyjanewing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, March 17, 2009
I have been wanting to read the FBI series by this author. Thanks so much shemchin!

Journal Entry 4 by wingwhiskeyjanewing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Monday, May 08, 2017
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home

Journal Entry 5 by wingwhiskeyjanewing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, May 14, 2017
FROM BACK COVER: The explosive action kicks off as treasure hunting FBI agent Ruth Warnecki is on the trail of stolen confederate gold hidden in Winkel's Cave in western Virginia. She never expects to find herself chin-deep in a grisly murder that leaves her nearly dead and rocks the town of Maestro. And at a stakeout in Maryland, FBI agents Dillon Savich and Dane Carver are nearly killed in a horrific explosion while attempting to rescue a kidnap victim, Pinky Womack...

Journal Entry 6 by wingwhiskeyjanewing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, August 02, 2020

Released 10 mos ago (8/7/2020 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

I put this book in the mail to a BC friend for a LFL

Journal Entry 7 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, August 18, 2020
The box of books arrived safely today - what a lovely surprise! Love the assorted postcards too. (You mentioned a thunderstorm in your note; had one here last night along with quite a downpour, very welcome after a lengthy drought/heat wave!) Thanks so much!

It's from the author's "FBI Thriller" series, which has over 20 titles so far. This one didn't grab me, but I expect someone else will enjoy it; will try to find an interesting spot to release it.

Released 8 mos ago (10/14/2020 UTC) at rest area - Rte. 93 (see release notes for details) in Hooksett, New Hampshire USA

I plan to leave this book at the southbound welcome center, possibly on top of a gas pump or near the diner; hope someone enjoys the book!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2020 Keep Them Moving challenge. ***

Journal Entry 9 by smt42 at Hooksett, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Found today at the Rt93 rest stop, while heading home from the mountains. Hadn't heard of this website before, seems interesting! I'll be sure to find a good place to stash this book once I give it a read.

Released 1 mo ago (5/6/2021 UTC) at University of Rhode Island (URI) in South Kingstown, Rhode Island USA

Left the book at the URI memorial union the day before finals end. Hope it finds a good home!

Journal Entry 11 by pitmanm2 at Kingston, Rhode Island USA on Thursday, May 06, 2021
Thank you smt42! I am a building manager at the union, on closing duty tonight and it is very slow. Finding this book made my night, I am going to start reading it right now.