Relief Pitcher

by Dick Friendlich | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by DrSlump612 of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on 3/7/2009
Journal Entry 1 by DrSlump612 from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Saturday, March 07, 2009
Thrift store purchase for wild release.

For the NJABBIC release challenge - week 8 2009 - sports.

Journal Entry 2 by DrSlump612 at Groundswell Coffee in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, March 08, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/7/2009 UTC) at Groundswell Coffee in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

On the BCZ bookshelf.

Released 6 yrs ago (12/14/2012 UTC) at Caribou Coffee @ Lincoln Commons -68 Snelling Ave in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left by the fireplace.
#28 in D for December 2012 challenge.

Must have picked this up, but neglected to journal it for a possible monopoly game.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!