The Favoured Child

by Philippa Gregory | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 3/6/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, March 06, 2009
Love Philippa Gregory, Recently got this book on special with another of hers. Just registering it so as I have books ready to read.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, September 12, 2010
I enjoyed this book far more than Wideacre (the book before this one). Even though I found Julia Lacey extremely frustrating & was constantly shouting (in my head) at the book for her to take action, speak up and not just be carried along life like she was helpless. I had to keep reading to find out what would happen next. I did predict how I thought things would come out & even when they did I, wasn't expecting it to occur that way. Now I really need to finish off the trilogy with Meridon, but I don't have it...Yet! This book will be traveling as soon as I can get to a post office so it can grant a wish of a fellow Book Crosser.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (9/15/2010 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

Posted this to The Netherlands this morning (with Wideacre), for Maid-of-Kent to enjoy. Earlier this year she very kindly sent me a RABC to grant a Wish on my list. Hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep it or BookCross it on as you wish.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmaid-of-kentwing at Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Book arrived safely - thanks Shahrun

Journal Entry 5 by wingmaid-of-kentwing at Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, June 06, 2011
Wonderful reading.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmaid-of-kentwing at OBCZ Griffioen in Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (11/19/2011 UTC) at OBCZ Griffioen in Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands

On the OBCZ shelf