Power Play

by Deirdre Martin | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 3/4/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Hardback book

As a leading soao opera actress, Monica Geary is good at faking it. But pretending to fall for NHL star and notorious playboy Eric Mitchell is going to be her hardest role ever. Yet she has no choice, for she desperately needs an edge in order to maintain her daytime diva status.
Eric Mitchell is a man in demand. First he was traded to save the New York Blades, and now the publicity department has loaned him out to help boost Monica Geary's career. What no one knows is that one of People magazine's hottest bachelors is also a soap opera fan. He's had his eyes on Monica for years--and can't wait to get his arms around her...

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, March 16, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (3/17/2009 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

I am sending this book to JennyC1230. I am not sure if you are familiar with this author, but I enjoy her books, so I thought you might also.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, March 19, 2009
Thank you! This one looks interesting. I haven't read anything by this author, but it looks great! Thanks for your generosity!

This is the cover of the book.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, August 21, 2014
Book #8 in the New York Blades Hockey romance series: This is a fun read! I like that Monica and Eric don't get along well at first. Neither one of them is looking for a relationship.

I can't believe I have had this book for 5 years! I must have WAY too many books to read. Maybe... ;-)

Saved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at A Fellow BookCrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (11/6/2014 UTC) at A Fellow BookCrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sent to Bookczuk for a start up of a new Unofficial Bookcrossing Zone. Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookczukwing at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Saturday, November 15, 2014
REceived this today in a box of books from the lovely JennyC1230, for our Unofficial BookCrossing zone in the newly redone reading room/library here at The Bristol in Charleston. Thank you so much!

Released 6 yrs ago (11/15/2014 UTC) at The Bristol (Book Exchange Shelves) in -- By post or by hand --, South Carolina USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us!