A MESSAGE FROM BRUCE: Data Breach
Please read Bruce's important message here (or go to the Announcements forum by your normal route) about stolen BookCrossing data from 2013 and before.

Bonebreaker: Bk. 1 (Bonebreaker Trilogy)

by Peter J. Murray | Children's Books |
Registered by Molyneux of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 3/4/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Molyneux from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 4, 2009
I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it!

Click here to find out more about BookCrossing in the Oxford/Berkshire area

Journal Entry 2 by Molyneux at Village Hall and Library in Kennington, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Released 13 yrs ago (3/4/2009 UTC) at Village Hall and Library in Kennington, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

To be released for the World Book Day event at Kennington Village Hall and Library on Saturday March 7th from 10am to 4pm. Do come along, everyone is welcome!

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and it's fun!

And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me molyneux, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by 123Perdy on Thursday, May 28, 2009
Picked up at the event at Kennington Library. We will release it back into the wild probably in Oxford and then follow its future path