A Thousand Splendid Suns

by Khaled Hosseini | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingdee831wing of Chardon, Ohio USA on 3/3/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingdee831wing from Chardon, Ohio USA on Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Picked up at the other Half Price Books store so I can send to my mom.

My review is here.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdee831wing at Gainesville, Florida USA on Saturday, March 07, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/7/2009 UTC) at Gainesville, Florida USA

Sent by post to Redsky1129. Hope you like it Mom!!

Congratulations! This is a very special book! It's been liberated. That is, it's absolutely FREE - a gift from me to you. Please take it home & enjoy! Keep it if you wish, or read and re-release for someone else to enjoy.

The individuals who are part of BookCrossing.com just like to spread the joy of reading by leaving books "in the wild" or trading them directly with other members. Our greatest joy is knowing that someone has found and is enjoying the books.

If you wish to join, please register first before leaving a journal and list me as the referring member, dee831. Thanks for visiting!

Come back and tell me what you thought of the book, where you found it, or just to say hi!

Journal Entry 3 by redsky112940 from Gainesville, Florida USA on Sunday, March 15, 2009
My daughter sent this book to me. I will read it as soon as I can get to it. I have a lot of library books to read first.

Journal Entry 4 by redsky112940 at dr office near North Fla regional in Gainesville, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/22/2009 UTC) at dr office near North Fla regional in Gainesville, Florida USA

I enjoyed this book. I hope others do as well.

Journal Entry 5 by redsky112940 from Gainesville, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I had a little trouble getting through this book, but that is because it is not the usual type of book for me. Someone else might really enjoy it.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, May 17, 2009
I found it in a dialasis office with a sticky note saying "Free Book, check the inside cover for more information" i am still in the middle of reading it. it is good so far, if you like women.

CAUGHT IN GAINSVILLE FLORIDA U.S.A.