The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

by Douglas Adams | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 3/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Monday, March 02, 2009
Picked up at a local library book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Carroll Community College in Westminster, Maryland USA on Monday, March 02, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/7/2009 UTC) at Carroll Community College in Westminster, Maryland USA

Taking this to the Random House Bookfair so it can find a home with a new, lucky reader!

Released as part of the Harry Potter Alliance Accio Books March Give-Away!

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Journal Entry 3 by kiyoteefoxx from Littlestown, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, November 20, 2009
Picked this up at the Littlestown, PA. Post Office.
I love this book! Brings back memories of my youth.....