Much Ado About Nothing

by William Shakespeare | Plays & Scripts |
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 3/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Monday, March 02, 2009
Picked up at a local library book sale.

One of my favorite humorous & romantic Shakespearean plays.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Carroll Community College in Westminster, Maryland USA on Monday, March 02, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/7/2009 UTC) at Carroll Community College in Westminster, Maryland USA

Taking this to the Random House Bookfair so it can find a home with a new, lucky reader!

Released as part of the Harry Potter Alliance Accio Books March Give-Away!

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Journal Entry 3 by kiyoteefoxx from Littlestown, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, November 20, 2009
Picked this up at the Littlestown, PA. Post Office.
I read this a long time ago in school when we were doing the play. It was fun.
Will probably re-release it at the college.

Journal Entry 4 by kiyoteefoxx at Littlestown, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Sending this back out into the world via the Potluck Bookbox :)

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, June 13, 2011
This book stopped here for a short visit in Woodstock, Georgia. It is still travelling in Bookstogive's Potluck Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, July 29, 2011
This book returned in the Potluck bookbox, thanks for including it. I have read this one before so I will find a new home for it-probally to the OBCZ shelf at Paris Landing State Park. Thanks for including it!

Journal Entry 7 by wingbookstogivewing at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (9/20/2011 UTC) at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released into the Making New Friends Bookbox!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE
as your referring member. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

Journal Entry 8 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, January 04, 2012
While I've enjoyed several versions of this play, including the charming 1993 film adaptation and this surprisingly enjoyable manga adaptation, I don't think I've ever read the original text all the way through, so I thought I'd give this a try!

Later: Quite enjoyable, as it turns out - not least because this edition includes helpful commentary up front as well as page-by-page notes and vocabulary to assist in deciphering the trickier bits. [I do pride myself on my vocabulary, but I still need some help with some of Shakespeare's turns of phrase {grin}.] The banter is great fun, though it's even better when performed by actors who can milk it for all it's worth!

Released 7 yrs ago (3/21/2012 UTC) at Hynes Convention Center, 900 Boylston St in Boston, Massachusetts USA

I plan to leave this book somewhere in or near the Capital Grille at the convention center when I stop by for dinner with friends at around 7:45 or so. Hope the finder enjoys it!