As The World Churns

by Tamar Myers | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 3/1/2009
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, March 01, 2009
Amazon Editorial Review:
National bestselling author Tamar Myers causes a stampede of trouble!
Magdalena Yoder may be finally married to big-time Manhattan doctor Gabriel Rosen, but she’s still a small-town girl at heart, and thrilled to emcee the first annual Hernia Holstein Competition. Until someone clobbers the contest’s originator and both Gabe and his daughter Alison go missing. Now Magdalena vows to track down clues until the cows—and her family—come home.

Another crazy, humerous murder mystery with recipes included.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/22/2009 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

On its way to Erishkigal who chose it out of the Suspenseful Summer VBB.
If you haven't read any of these before, you might want to read them in order, as events in the life of the main sleuth change over the course of the books. She is one of my favourites and usually has me laughing out loud.

Journal Entry 3 by wingerishkigalwing from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, September 30, 2009
it's arrived in Salt Lake~~many thanks. I haven't read these before, but it sounds fun. If I like her as you do, I'll look for others in order. That aspect reminds me of a favorite of mine, Sheriff Joanna Brady (J.A. Jance), whose been thru many life changes as the series grows....when I really enjoy the character, her growth is as much as why I read as the mystery. :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingerishkigalwing from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, October 24, 2009
oh, dear, I'm afraid I didn't like Magdalena nearly as much as you do. While I did enjoy the many puns, I found M's boundless energy and unbridled perkiness extremely wearing. Exhausting, when I'm starting out already wiped. I will, though, have to keep some of those scrumptious-sounding ice-cream recipes when I pass this on. And hopefully that will be to someone else who loves her as you do, loveamystery!

Released 9 yrs ago (1/11/2010 UTC) at Salt Lake Community College South City Campus in Salt Lake City, Utah USA

left on a chair in the South entry /lounge area

To the lucky finder of this book

Thanks for coming to the BookCrossing site. I hope you'll leave a journal entry to let us know that this book has been caught. You can do so anonymously or you can join BookCrossing and follow the future travels of the book, even experience the fun of releasing books yourself.

Keep the book for as long as you want. If you read it, please make a journal entry letting us know what you thought of it. And when you're ready to let it go, please pass it on to someone else or release it into "the wild" and let us know that it's on the move again.