The Silent World of Nicholas Quinn (Inspector Morse)

by Colin Dexter | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by 31songs of St Helens, Merseyside United Kingdom on 3/1/2009
Journal Entry 1 by 31songs from St Helens, Merseyside United Kingdom on Sunday, March 01, 2009
This is a typical Inspector Morse mystery - lots of leads to follow and wrong conclusions draw by the great Inspector Morse, but he solves it all in the end! If you are a Morse fan, you will not be disappointed. I have had this book for years and read it a couple of times. Can't remember where I got it but looking in the inside cover, it looks like it has already had a journey before it came tome - I paid 20p for it second hand!

Journal Entry 2 by 31songs at St Helens College in St Helens, Merseyside United Kingdom on Thursday, April 30, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (4/30/2009 UTC) at St Helens College in St Helens, Merseyside United Kingdom

Left on the low wall in the foyer near the print room, en route to my night class. It was gone by the time I came out, so hopefully someone is enjoying it already and will log on to let me know!