O Is for Outlaw

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0330371959 Global Overview for this book
Registered by TaxManager of Market Rasen, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on 2/28/2009
Journal Entry 1 by TaxManager from Market Rasen, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 28, 2009
Thrilled to find this for 75p in the Charity Bookshop yesterday - and sold to me by my former neighbour who I'd not seen for years and years.

Another ticked off for the bookspiral which will run as follows:

Cinderess- Oxfordshire
WigglyWoods- Lancashire
HerbertLooby- South Wales
ProjektX- London
TheDunedan- Lincolnshire
Tax Manager- Lincolnshire

Journal Entry 2 by TaxManager from Market Rasen, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 19, 2010
We go back in Kinsey's life for this one and get the story of her first husband.

Quite fast paced, this had me reading into the wee small hours when really I should have put it down. I simply had to find how all the loose ends were going to be tied up. There is a particularly gruesome, very well written bit, near the end!

Journal Entry 3 by TaxManager at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 19, 2010

Released 12 yrs ago (4/16/2010 UTC) at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Hope to be able to pass on to Cinderess when visiting Oxfordshire next month.

Thanks for passing this on. I'm going to read N shortly so shouldn't be long in journalling what I thought of this. Eggs will be at the ready!!!

Reading this now and after the excitement of N I'm finding this quite slow, though maybe it's a mistake to read another straight after without a break?
Will add more when I finish it, am intrigued to see what happens re: Mickey....
--------------
Well it did seem to gather some pace towards the end, though I feel there were too many passages of boring description especially about rows of shops and the appearance of buildings. The last few pages I found really sad....it didn't end how I expected it too. I suspect I'm bad for laughing at the gory part. I genuinely found it funny. I am wharped.

Journal Entry 6 by Cinderess at Exchange/Trade, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, August 8, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (8/8/2010 UTC) at Exchange/Trade, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Hope you're ready for another one!

Journal Entry 7 by WigglyWoods at Chorley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 14, 2010
Waiting for me this evening when I got back from my holidays, thanks Cinderess...I'm ready for a return to Kinsey's world :D

Journal Entry 8 by WigglyWoods at Chorley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 26, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (8/26/2010 UTC) at Chorley, Lancashire United Kingdom

It was interesting to find out some more about Kinsey's past life in this book. I thought the story was very slow and then all of a sudden...it was over. Not one of my favourites so far. Will post on to Herbert Looby this week.

Journal Entry 9 by HerbertLooby at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, September 11, 2010
Arrived yesterday and i started reading today - nice surprise in the mail I must say

Journal Entry 10 by HerbertLooby at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, September 16, 2010
Read and enjoyed as usual but not as pacey as some of the others. Mailing next week to Projekt-X

Journal Entry 11 by Projekt-X at -- Somewhere in London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 22, 2010
This arrived yesterday-Thanks HerbertLooby!

Journal Entry 12 by TaxManager at Market Rasen, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 5, 2011
Safely home from the spiral, thanks for taking part everyone.

Journal Entry 13 by TaxManager at Telephone Box ☎️ in Alvingham, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Released 10 yrs ago (3/25/2012 UTC) at Telephone Box ☎️ in Alvingham, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

There are now too many books in the telephone box for them to fit on one shelf so I have moved this series onto the top shelf!

Welcome to Book Crossing! If you are new please take a look around and consider joining book crossing - it is free and confidential and it is great fun following the progress of your books.

Please name TaxManager as your referrer.

Don't forget to do another journal when you have read the book and also when, hopefully, you re-release it.

Journal Entry 14 by TaxManager at Alvingham, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 19, 2020
Having languished in a phone box for over eight years I thought I would move this on!

Released 1 yr ago (7/19/2020 UTC) at The Little Free Library in Louth , Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Please name TaxManager as your referrer.