Elsewhere

by Gabrielle Zevin | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by sudokugirl of Sarajevo, Sarajevo Bosnia-Herzegovina on 2/28/2009
Journal Entry 1 by sudokugirl from Sarajevo, Sarajevo Bosnia-Herzegovina on Saturday, February 28, 2009
In this delightful novel death is a begining, a new start. Liz is killed in a hit a run accident and her 'life' takes a very unexpected turn. At nearly sixteen she knows she will never get married, never have children, and perhaps never fall in love. But in Elsewhere all things carry on almost as they did on earth except that the inhabitants get younger, dogs and humans can communicate (at last) new relationships are formed and old ones sadly interrupted on earth are renewed.

Journal Entry 2 by sudokugirl at BookObsessed.com, A book trading site -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (2/28/2009 UTC) at BookObsessed.com, A book trading site -- Controlled Releases

Sent to my Spring Crazzziness partner. Enjoy :)

Journal Entry 3 by cosmic-gin from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, April 06, 2009
Another wishlist book, I'm so spoilt. Thanks again - really appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed checking out my weird and wonderful wishlist, that is how I've found some of mine ... sounded to interesting to pass up LOL!! :)