Night Probe

by Clive Cussler | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Lytteltonwitch of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 2/27/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, February 27, 2009
Picked up at my favourite 2nd hand bookshop.

Journal Entry 2 by Lytteltonwitch at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, July 12, 2009

Released 14 yrs ago (7/12/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to a fellow bookcrosser as I have now decided that I won't keep this book.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 18, 2009
Just when I thought I'd journalled all the books from lytteltonwitch, she turned up with another bagful.

^ ^
=+=
v

Released 12 yrs ago (2/7/2012 UTC) at Memorial Avenue - details in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

At a bus stop.

One of 20 books to be released today to celebrate my 9th Bookcrossing Birthday.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.