Eleven Minutes

by Paulo Coelho | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Molyneux of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 2/27/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Molyneux from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 27, 2009
I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it!

Click here to find out more about BookCrossing in the Oxford/Berkshire area

Released 9 yrs ago (2/28/2009 UTC) at Passed onto another bookcrosser in -- By post or by hand --, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Passed on for wild release

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and it's fun!

And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me molyneux, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by Korky from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 02, 2009
Passed on by Molyneux for releasing, available meanwhile.

Released 9 yrs ago (3/3/2009 UTC) at Milton Keynes Library in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

Topping up the bookcrossing shelves upstairs in the central library.

Journal Entry 5 by wingMKlibrarieswing from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Join your local library and use your card to keep it active.
It is FREE and opens the doors to books, music and film, IT and our services from your home.
We value your membership: keep using us!

Click here
for Milton Keynes Libraries webpage.