Black and Blue: A Novel (Oprah's Book Club)

by Anna Quindlen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by gomboggit of Baker City, Oregon USA on 2/26/2009
Journal Entry 1 by gomboggit from Baker City, Oregon USA on Thursday, February 26, 2009
Added to the Color bookbox

Journal Entry 2 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Saturday, March 28, 2009
This came home in one of my bookboxes. I will try and read it soon. Thank you.

Journal Entry 3 by trekwoman at Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 02, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (7/3/2009 UTC) at Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

[R: Birthday surprise!]

Journal Entry 4 by bet80 from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Thank you for thinking of me on my birthday. How GENEROUS! It was a great day.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, October 29, 2010
Received today from bet80. I alread read this book, so I will pass it along.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by k00kaburra at San Jose, California USA on Thursday, September 08, 2011
This book enjoyed a brief visit in San Jose, California, before continuing its travels in the ABC (Already Book Crossed) Bookbox!

Journal Entry 8 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, November 09, 2011
Received today in BookLady331's "Already Been Crossed" Book-box. Link Here

Won't be taking it out, so back into the box it goes to continue its journey! Thank you for sharing!

Journal Entry 9 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, December 03, 2011
I already read this book. Arrived home in my ABC box. I will repack the box sometime in the next couple of days and get the box moving again. "Already Been Crossed" Book-box. http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/7925010

Journal Entry 10 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Thursday, June 13, 2013
Thank you for the RABCK, booklady331. Looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 11 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (4/5/2014 UTC) at Carrollton, Texas USA

Avery well written story. It held my interest the whole time. Now off to Utah as requested from a VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 12 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Arrived in the mail yesterday. Thanks for sending!