The Big Trip (General Reference)

by George Dunford | Travel |
Registered by Hackpacker of Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on 2/25/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Hackpacker from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, February 25, 2009
This is kinda embarassing as this is my book that I'm setting free. I'm keen to hear back what you thought of it: what sucked, what worked and what you'd like to see in the future.
Releasing this book is in no way any kind of commecial tomfoolery and has nothing to do with my publisher (in fact they may not even know about it so shhhhhh!).
If you liked the book you can join the Facebook group:

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, February 27, 2009
Just caughr it - it's my first BC book catch - so I'm suitably excited.
Will read it over the next few months and will release in a suitable place - and will obviously send constructive feedback to hackpacker.

CAUGHT IN MELBOURNE VICTORIA AUSTRALIA

Journal Entry 3 by wingJean-Solwing from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Friday, February 27, 2009
I actually caught this book but somehow managed to stuff up the journal entry so it ended up showing as 'anonymous' - should probably also say technologically incompetent. What was stated still stands and i'll read it in the next few months then will try and release it on its way, along the ''Big Trip' path if I can.

Journal Entry 4 by wingJean-Solwing from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Friday, April 24, 2009
This is a nicely put together book and I would definitely recommend it as a starting point to anyone who would be making plans for that 'one-year trip of a lifetime' adventure and doing research on potential itineraries.

I have to say that unfortunately I am no longer (or possibly not yet again) in that category. I nevertheless like to think of myself as a bit of a globe-trotter and picked up a few tips from it.

I feel this book is worthy of an exotic release (ie not in good old Melbourne, where I found it) and was hoping to release it in Far North Queensland this Winter but that plan has fallen through. So I might hold on to it a bit longer unless Hackpacker contacts me and suggests another plan.

Journal Entry 5 by wingJean-Solwing at Melbourne, Bookcrossing Meetup -- Controlled Releases on Friday, May 15, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/16/2009 UTC) at Melbourne, Bookcrossing Meetup -- Controlled Releases

Taking this book to this month's BC brunch meetup

Journal Entry 6 by winglmn60wing from Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Sunday, May 17, 2009
Pounced on this one at meetup today. Like Jean-Sol I'm no longer a member of the 'target' age group for this one (sadly) but am an inveterate traveller and will check this one out for some new travelling ideas...

More later when this one makes its way back from its own backpacking journey from the teetering heights of Mt To-be-read!

Journal Entry 7 by winglmn60wing from Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Saturday, December 05, 2009
Yup! I'm definitely not the target audience for this one! However, I had a lovely time poring over the great photographs and learning a bit more about some of the places I've been (and being inspired to add a few more places to my list of 'oh the places I'd like to go!')

A book like this would have been very handy in the days of my backpacking youth! And I plan to release it soon so that, hopefully, the 'right' person will find it and find it useful!

Thanks for sharing this one with me Hackpacker and Jean-Sol!

Journal Entry 8 by winglmn60wing at Walters Wine Bar in Southbank, Victoria Australia on Saturday, December 05, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (12/5/2009 UTC) at Walters Wine Bar in Southbank, Victoria Australia

To be wild released...if it's not snaffled at meetup!