Constant Princess, The

by Philippa Gregory | History |
ISBN: 9780007190317 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingBjorgwing of Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on 2/25/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingBjorgwing from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Wednesday, February 25, 2009
I got a second copy of this book so I decided to put it here;) the first copy is a keeper;)

This book is about Katherine of Aragon. She is betrothed at the age of three to Prince Arthur, son and heir of Henry VII of England. She is raised to be Princess of Wales, and knows it is her destiny to rule that far-off, wet, cold land.
Unexpectedly in this arranged marriage, a tender and passionate love develops. But when the young man dies, she is left to make her own future.

I really enjoyed this book like all of the books I´ve read by Philippa Gregory:)

Journal Entry 2 by wingBjorgwing at A non-bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/26/2009 UTC) at A non-bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Am sending this book as a surprise to a friend in England, hope she has not already read this book:)

Journal Entry 3 by BokOrm09 from Sevenoaks, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, March 07, 2009
Sent to me by a friend. Thanks Bjorg. What a lovely surprise!! :)

Journal Entry 4 by BokOrm09 from Sevenoaks, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 02, 2009
I'm not normally one for romantic fiction but I have to say that I found this a thoroughly enjoyable read.