Tara Road (Oprah's Book Club)

by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by GABAGirl of Louisville, Kentucky USA on 2/24/2009
Journal Entry 1 by GABAGirl from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, February 24, 2009
From the back:
"...A provocative tale of family heartbreak, friendship, and revelation, Tara Road explores every woman's fantasy: escape, into another place, another life. 'What if...' Binchy asks, and answers in her most astonishing novel to date."

Journal Entry 2 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Thursday, December 29, 2011
2011-12-29 => Arrived safely in the mail today. Thanx a bunch!!

2023-02-28 => Finally got to this one. Slowly knocking down MTBR! First Binchy I've read. Not really my cup of tea. Nice story. Well written.

Journal Entry 3 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Thursday, November 2, 2023

Released 5 mos ago (11/3/2023 UTC) at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA

On its way to chicvolley99

Journal Entry 4 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Friday, November 10, 2023
Received from ciloma. Thank you so much!

2024 - too many books on Mount TBR, so I will release this elsewhere

Journal Entry 5 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Friday, February 23, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/23/2024 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released in the ABC bookring.

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Monday, February 26, 2024
Received in the ABC bookring, which I have read before. Here is my 2022 book review:

This was a great character-driven story. Ria and her husband, Danny, live on Tara Road in Dublin with their children. There are many characters in this book but it’s easy to follow their part to the story. Danny’s double life comes to light and Ria finds herself swapping houses with a lady in America. Ria is forced upon a journey to find herself when her life implodes.

Journal Entry 7 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Monday, February 26, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/29/2024 UTC) at Hobbs, New Mexico USA

Releasing back into the ABC Bookring Round 2 for another reader to enjoy.

Journal Entry 8 by wingperryfranwing at Elk Grove, California USA on Friday, April 5, 2024
Received as part of the ABC bookbox round 2. My wife may read this one or I will pass on another way.

Journal Entry 9 by wingperryfranwing at Little Free Library - Foulks Ranch Rd. in Elk Grove, California USA on Thursday, April 11, 2024

Released 1 wk ago (4/11/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library - Foulks Ranch Rd. in Elk Grove, California USA

Wife decided not to read this so released at the LFL.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, please consider joining and indicate that you were referred by perryfran. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a release note to show where the book was released. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!