E is for Evidence

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by bluenoser of Eymet, Aquitaine France on 5/17/2003
Journal Entry 1 by bluenoser from Eymet, Aquitaine France on Saturday, May 17, 2003
Picked up at a "Frenchy's". TBR

Journal Entry 2 by bluenoser from Eymet, Aquitaine France on Saturday, April 03, 2004
These are such great easy-reading mysteries. I like Kinsey Millhone more and more as I progress through the alphabet. This one has some surprising twists at the end. I consumed this in a day in between baking, laundry, shopping, walking the dog etc.
I'm mailing this off to Owlet on Monday

Journal Entry 3 by owlet from Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on Sunday, May 09, 2004
Thank you, bluenoser, you are now officially my favorite bookcrosser! Seeing the tightly taped package, I instantly recognized it and knew it was "E"!! Your description makes me want to read it immediately, but I haven't read "D" yet and I really want to read it in the proper order...

Journal Entry 4 by owlet from Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on Sunday, August 28, 2005
Again a very enjoyable whodunnit by Sue Grafton! I read it in about two or three days, as usual the second half very fast, with the tension being build up. I especially liked this book, because Kinsey Millhone is very vulnerable in this adventure (though she tries not to allow herself to be vulnerable), being targeted various times on several fronts. I had no idea "whodunnit" until the very end (I always try to guess and sometimes it suddenly occurs to me somewhere along the ride, but not this time). Spoiler: I did guess just fractions before reading about it that the parcel held by Olive would explode.

I'm happy to know I have a few more Sue Grafton’s waiting for me! I'll ask evelyne if she wants to read this one as well.

edit: I sent the book to evelyne on September 21, 2005

Journal Entry 5 by evelyne from Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, September 23, 2005
I received this book this week. I was ill for the whole week, so didn't registrered right away. By now I'm out of my bed, but still a bit unstable. Best time to read a book!

I'm finishing another book first, than I'm going to read this one. Thanx Owlet!

Journal Entry 6 by evelyne at Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, August 22, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (8/22/2009 UTC) at Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Finally started to open the last moving boxes at home. Found some Bookcrossing books. Releasing them as RABCK based on the wishlists at bookcrossing.
This one is travelling to noname-blue in Germany.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by noname-blue from München, Bayern Germany on Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Received today per post from Evelyne - Thanks very much!

Journal Entry 8 by noname-blue from München, Bayern Germany on Saturday, August 29, 2009
A typical Kinsey Milhone, as in interesting, personal, funny, not-putting-down.

This time, Kinsey meets old classmates from a rich family - her story of dressing up as woman is wonderfully touching and refreshing change from typical women portrayals - is accused of insurance fraud and has to fight the charge, meets her second ex-husband Daniel again and is a side target in an explosion.

To recommend. Thanks again to Evelyn for sending it to me!

Reserved, to be sent on by mail to some other BCer who wishes for it.

Journal Entry 9 by noname-blue at to another bookcrosser, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 21, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (9/21/2009 UTC) at to another bookcrosser, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Sent per Mail to Lady Trinity.

This adds Norway to my Lifetime Challenge.

Journal Entry 10 by GronnLivsstil from Bryne, Rogaland fylke Norway on Saturday, November 07, 2009
Recieved it from LadyTrinity, who seems to have forgotten to journal it.

Journal Entry 11 by GronnLivsstil at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, November 08, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (11/7/2009 UTC) at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sent to the winner of Klaradyn's sweepstake.

Journal Entry 12 by mafarrimond from Hawarden, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 23, 2009
I will enjoy reading this. Thank you.